Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh – Online PCS Coaching
Our aspirations play an important role in our life. Not only are they our goals but also they gradually become the purpose of our lives. A person who has no aspirations ends up losing the meaning of his/her life.
Some of us wish to be able to repay our motherland. However, not neglecting our own basic needs which require money to be fulfilled. Indian Administrative services are a compilation of many such services that help us serve our country while earning.
To be a part of Indian Administrative services, it is first required to be able to clear the entrance test followed by the interview. This hence required prior preparation. Divine IAS Academy is a unit of the Divine group of institutions which is known for best IAS coaching in Chandigarh. Not only in Chandigarh, but the Academy also provides the best IAS coaching in Ranchi.
Introduction to the IAS Exam – Divine IAS Academy
- The IAS or Indian Administrative Services exam is conducted by UPSC each year for the selection of students for serving at administrative posts. IAS is one of the three tests conducted by the UPSC. The other two are Indian forest services (IFS) and Indian police services (IPS).
The IAS exam is conducted in three stages.
- The first stage is the preliminary or qualifying stage. The marks scored at this stage decide your eligibility to appear in the mains.
- The mains has nine different papers based on different subjects.
- The mains level has both qualifying and merit-based papers.
- Some papers are objective-based while others are subjective.
- The subjective based papers might be short or essay based.
- After qualifying the mains level, the aspirant is eligible to appear for the interview. Post clearing the same an aspirant becomes eligible to secure a place to render his/her services in Indian Administration as per his designation.
It is important to mention here that the candidates for IAS posts are appointed by the President.
Features & Role of the Coaching Institute
It is important for every aspirant of this national level exam to prepare themselves well. Studying on their own might lead to missing out on many important topics. This is why The Divine institute gives UPSC coaching in Chandigarh and Ranchi. Coaching helps stay in a class environment and prepare sincerely.
- The institute has retired and experienced faculty from the field to be a support for the students.
- Revised and updated study material for IAS is provided in the form of both printed and e-notes.
- Apart from the subjects, current issues are discussed in detail.
- Apart from IAS, the institute also provides HAS and PCS coaching in Chandigarh and Ranchi.
- Subsequently, online HPPSC coaching is provided. HPPSC exam is conducted under HAS(Himachal administration services).
- Online and offline classes are conducted for the preparation of all administrative exams.
- The institute conducts regular test series for IAS, PCS and HAS. This helps in tracking the progress of every student. The students also get to know about their shortcomings.
- The institute takes care of providing students with the best. Keeping in view the same, the classroom centers are equipped with air-conditioned rooms.
- The institute has a library and reading room that can be accessed by all students. For aspirants of a government examination, it is extremely important to stay focused. The environment plays a vital role in the same. It is difficult to find a peaceful environment to study at home. This is why it is important to find a friendly environment for studying. Divine coaching institute is capable of providing not only with quality education but also with a peaceful environment.