PCS Coaching in Chandigarh
PCS Coaching in Chandigarh provides separate batches for STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. We provide PCS coaching for: Punjab(PPSC), Haryana(HPSC), Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, U.P, MP, Bihar, M.P., Jharkhand, Rajasthan etc in both English and Hindi medium. We also provide a separate set of notes for all these states and provide special test series too.
Thus by providing different study material for different state PCS exam, we have become the best PCS coaching in Chandigarh.
Currently, to help out students in this lock down period due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), Divine IAS academy is focusing on Online Classes, e-notes, Online test Series for both IAS & PCS exam in English & Hindi.
We not only prepare you for exams rather our effort is to make you an “Enlightened” (aware and confident) person.
PCS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH SYLLABUS AND PATTERN
|PCS Preliminary Examination Syllabus|
|Paper – I General Studies –||Paper-II Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) –|
|(1) Both the papers will be of objective type multiple-choice questions.|
|(2) The duration of each paper for the preliminary examination will be two hours.|
|(3) There will be no negative marking.|
|(4) The question paper shall be bilingual and shall be printed in English (Roma script) and Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) except for questions where candidates’ proficiency in a language is to be tested.|
|(5) The standard of questions would be to test the knowledge as is expected of a person whose graduation level.|
|(6) The Preliminary Examination is only a screening test for selecting candidates who would be eligible to take the Main Examination and the marks obtained in this Examination shall towards the merit of the candidates arrived at after the Main Examination.|
|PCS Main Examination Syllabus|
|(1) All papers shall be descriptive in nature and the duration of each paper will be three hours.|
|(2) The main competitive examination shall include seven compulsory papers.|
|(3) Candidates will have the option to attempt all the papers, except the language papers in Punjabi or English medium.|
|(4) Candidates exercising the option to answer Papers in the Punjabi language may, if they so desire, give English version within brackets of only the description of the technical terms, if any, in addition to the version in the Punjabi language.|
|Punjabi||In Gurumukhi Script – Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|English Compulsory||(of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I||(History, Geography and Society)||250|
|General Studies Paper-II||(Indian Constitution & Polity, Governance and International Relations)||250|
|General Studies Paper-III||(Economy, Statistics and Security Issues)||250|
|General Studies Paper-IV||(Science &Technology, Environment, Problem Solving & Decision Making)||250|
EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PCS EXAM-2021
What is the PCS course?
PCS course is the preparation course for the Provincial Civil Services which is undertaken by a large number of people for attaining specified posts like the sub-divisional, divisional, district, state by the management of the revenue administration who does the maintenance of the law plus orders. An examination is the toughest of all and one needs to take the classes from the top PCS coaching in Chandigarh. The main service of the cadre controlling service takes place by the Department of Appointment and Personnel of the State government. It carries a different and newly made pattern that includes the preliminary exam, and then the main examination which is not really easy because as per the new rules the preliminary is introduced with the negative marking and a more modular approach with the main examination. People pursuing the exam should have a proper domicile of their respective state, a bachelor’s degree from a good university and irrespective of the stream they can pursue the preparation for of the examination.
What is the age limit for the PCS exam?
With the number of PCS coaching centers, there is also the age limit of the students that must be noted by the educational institutions before giving them admission as the age limit for this examination also varies with the categories; in accordance, the general category is liable to give the exam from the age of twenty-one year to thirty years of age, whereas for the SC/ST there is an age limit relaxation in comparison to the general one that is of five years and over. In Punjab maximum age is 38 years and in Haryana, it is 40 years.
How many attempts are there for PCS?
How much study is required for PCS?
- Age Criteria for PCS Exam 2021
- Educational Qualification for Appearing in PCS Exam 2021
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS), for other services, a candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- or a subject of Nepal,
- or a subject of Bhutan,
- or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (c), (d), (e) and (f) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Provided further that candidates belonging to categories (c), (d) (e) and (f) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service
Age Criteria for PCS Exam 2021
Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 1st Jan 2020.
Educational Qualification for Appearing in PCS Coaching in Chandigarh 2021
The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 8th October 2012
The Age of the candidate shall be between 21 to 37 years with relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. instructions mentioned below:-
Provided that in the case of Punjab Police Service, a candidate should have attained the minimum age of twenty-one years and should not have attained the age of twenty-eight years as on 01-01-2012.
However, in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab the age is relaxed up to 5 years as per Punjab Government Instructions including the Punjab Police Service
The upper age limit for a Punjab Government / Other State Government/ central government employees will be relaxed up to 47 years.
- Provided that in the case of Punjab Police Service/Punjab Prison Services, a candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 27 years on the first day of the year, referred to above.
- Provided that in the case of Deputy Superintendent of Police, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab are relaxed in age, up to 5 years as per Punjab Government Instructions.
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government employee, including that of a court, who has not less than four years of continuous service under the Government, will be relaxable up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable up to a maximum of five years for Schedules Castes and Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of women of Punjab will be relaxable up to 40 years. age limit prescribed above will be relaxable up to a maximum of five years for Schedules
- Castes and Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is up to 10 years for the disabled persons of Punjab.
- An ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Punjab PCS Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern of PPSC & Punjab Public Service Commission Civil services
Punjab PPSC is a state-government agency and it conduct state Civil Service examination every year. Its office is in Patiala Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission board conduct Exam such as A.R.O (Assistant Review officer), R.O. (Review Officer), A.P.S, UP Nyayic seva and many more. PPSC Office address is Punjab PPSC Board Office Address Punjab Public Service Commission (PPCS) Patiala, Baradari Garden, Patiala, and Punjab State, India. Pin-Code – 147001.
|Punjab PCS Exam Prelims Dates 2021|
|PPSC Prelims (Pre) Exam Pattern 2021|
|PPSC Preliminary Syllabus|
Paper –II Civil Services Aptitude Test
Reading comprehension; Punjabi and English language comprehension, grammar and sentence formation antonyms and synonyms,
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning, analytical and mental ability
Basic numerical skills; numbers, numerical relation appreciation, magnitudes, percentages
Data analysis; charts, tables, spreadsheets, Graphic presentations
PPSC Mains Exam Dates 2021
Punjab PCS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
Punjab State PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus and subjects:
Punjabi PPCS Mains Syllabus:
General Studies 1 PPCS Mains Syllabus:
PPCS Mains Syllabus General Studies 2:
Optional Subjects for Punjab PSC Mains Syllabus: