We all know that Prelims for IAS 2020 is just round the corner in June. The paper of General Study(1) is the toughest to conquer. Only updated aspirants would crack this. With a vast syllabus to study, sometimes it is difficult to decide which topics should be read for current Affairs section.
We, at divineiasacademy, the best one to study for IAS preparation have prepared a list of topics with full research i order to help our students. You can be benefited with the following list. This will help you in taking the right topics for the prelims, mains as well as for interview. Check this out.
Topics each IAS-2020 aspirant must be aware of:
- Citizenship Amendment Bill ( CAA)
- National Register of Citizens (NRC)
- BIMSTEC Summit 2019
- Triple Talaq Bill
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- #MeToo Movement in India
- Ayushman Bharat – PMJAY Scheme
- Women Safety
- Digital Economy
- Section 377: Constitutionality Vs Morality
- Jammu & Kashmir- Article 370
- Mob lynching
- Power & Role of RBI
- Marital rape
- Uniform civil code
- Cyber Security
- SAARC vs BIMSTEC
- Artificial Intelligence
- Global Warming-Increasing Heat Waves
- India & Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- India’s air pollution
- Growing underwater in India
- Indian economy: Now & Future
- Police Reforms in India
- RTI amendments
- Elections in India
- US & CHINA Trade War
- Capital Punishment/death sentence
- Merger of PSU Banks
- Supreme Court Judgements
- Lokpal Bill
- Ayodhya- Shri Ram Temple
- Decriminalization of Politics
- Data Protection – Need of an hour
Study well these topics. Hope these will help you in your path towards success.
Always happy to help.
How to Study for IAS at Home during Lockdown?
Divine IAS Academy brings solution for your study at home
For Online Classes till Lockdown: Please Contact- 7087878746
Join our free Demo Online Class Now!!!!