Integrated course for UPSC(IAS) Exam
Preparation of IAS (UPSC) AFTER +2 or along with graduation:
Preparation of civil services examination is a work of consistent hard work with the right strategy. We at Divine IAS Academy believe that after completion of +2 examination preparations of civil services along with your graduation is a proactive and required step. We have developed a program for the same purpose where students of graduation can take guidance from the best and most experienced team of faculty.
They can become the officer just after their graduation.
Our program is divided into two year and three-year courses, where each and every student will be prepared for the IAS examination.
- In the first year, we focus on the improvement of basic understanding of the subject of GS & Aptitude, which is the part of civil services examination along with a lecture on languages.
- We also focus on current affairs to develop the interest of students to all the important events and make them capable of topic wise analysis.
- Each of the faculty members is highly experienced and understands the requirement of civil services examination, every subject will be taken care of by the expert teachers only.
- Knowledge enhancement along with confidence-building measures will help the students to understand and make their basics very clear.
- Motivational lectures for students.
Second and Third year:
- In the second and third year, we will start the coaching of civil services examination where students will be taught the details of the examination.
- We will cover the syllabus of General Studies and CSAT only in the second year. English, Hindi and Punjabi will also be taught to the students to make them more comfortable with expression capability.
- Essay and answer writing practice is also there in the curriculum.
- In the final year, optional subjects will be the priority along with MCQ practice for pre and answer writing for Mains.
- Revision and analysis of various topics of GS and current affairs.
Lectures by selected candidates and officers to boost the confidence of students.
We welcome all the parents and students to discuss the details of the course. You can meet our management also by taking an appointment by calling us.
Please feel free to contact by calling our helpline number of Divine IAS ACADEMY (INTEGRATED COURSE)