About IAS Coaching in India
Job in Civil Services is the most desired thing for which lakhs of youngsters desired every year approximately 8,00,000 to 9,00,000 candidates fill out the form of UPSC to turn their dream into reality and become a civil servant in India to gain respect social status and job satisfaction at the same point of time 20,00,000 to 30,00,000 more youngsters aspire every year to crack various state civil services and grade one government examinations but apart from the share Willingness these examinations require lots of hard work tight strategy and patience to crack it to achieve one’s target.
In north India, IAS Coaching in Chandigarh is known as an educational city due to the facilities it imparted to the various categories of students less crowded, clean atmosphere, calm and compassionate citizens along with institutes like Divine IAS Academy.
Syllabus & Pattern for UPSC CSE
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a highly competitive exam that consists of three stages:
- The Preliminary Exam (also known as the Civil Services Aptitude Test or CSAT)
- The Main Exam
- The Interview (Personality Test)
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
The preliminary exam consists of two papers:
Paper 1: General Studies (GS)
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic and social development
- Environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change
- General science
Paper 2: Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
Mains Exam Syllabus
The main exam consists of nine papers, divided into two groups:
Paper 1: Essay
Paper 2: Indian Language (qualifying)
Paper 3: English Language (qualifying)
Paper 4: General Studies 1
Paper 5: General Studies 2
Paper 6: General Studies 3
Paper 7: General Studies 4
Paper 8: Optional Subject – Paper 1
Paper 9: Optional Subject – Paper 2
The Optional Subjects for Paper 8 and 9
The UPSC provides a list of around 50 optional subjects to choose from. Candidates can choose any two subjects from the list. Some of the most popular optional subjects are:
- Public Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
Interview (Personality Test) Syllabus
The interview, also known as the Personality Test, aims to assess the candidate’s suitability for a career in public service. The interview board will ask questions on a wide range of topics, including the candidate’s interests, experiences, and views on current events and public policy.
Age Criteria, Educational Qualifications, and Examination Fees
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination (CSE) has certain age criteria, educational qualifications, and examination fees for candidates who wish to take the exam. Here is an overview of the eligibility criteria for the UPSC CSE in 2023:
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years on the 1st of August of the year in which he/she is appearing for the exam.
- The upper age limit for General category candidates is 32 years.
- There are age relaxations for candidates belonging to certain categories such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and physically disabled candidates.
A candidate must hold a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
The fee for the UPSC CSE is Rs.100/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.0/- for SC, ST and Women candidates.
Notification:The official notification for the UPSC CSE 2023 will be available on the UPSC website. The notification will contain important information such as the exam schedule, application process, and eligibility criteria.
Our Experienced & Renowned Faculty
Coaching in civil services is not only a competition of syllabus but also required mentorship which helps the student to maintain their motivation to do continuous hard work during the long period of preparation.
Divine IAS Academy which is based in sector 36 Chandigarh is providing the right blend of mentorship and teaching to the students where we provide a team of faculty members who have long years of experience and expertise in their respective subjects under the direction of Director Mr. K.K. Sharma who is IIM alumni of Kolkata, who have an experience of 12 years.
1. Mr. K.K. Sharma (Director)
Alumni IIM, Kolkata
• Sub: History, Art & Culture
• Exp: 17 years
2. Prof. Veer Singh
Former Vice Chancellor NALSAR Hyderabad, Former Director at Chandigarh Judicial Academy
• Sub: International Relation
• Exp: 45 years
3. Mr. Ankit Dev (Vice President)
• Sub: Reasoning & Geography
• Exp: 12 years
4. Ms. Inderpreet
Ph.D Pursuing, M.A. (Eng) UGC-NET
• Sub: English
• Exp: 10 year
5. Mr. Ajay Kumar
• Sub: CSAT (Maths)
• Exp: 12 years
6. Mr. Rahul Sharma
• Sub: Indian Economy
• Exp: 10 years
7. Mr. Rajneesh Kumar
• Sub: Reasoning & Quant
• Exp: 7 Years
8. Mr. Rehatpreet Singh
• Sub: History, Polity & GA
• Exp: 5 years
9. Mr. Tushar Kaushal
• Sub: Indian Polity & Constitutions
• Exp: 4 Years
Key Features of Divine IAS Academy
Divine IAS Academy is one of the top IAS institutes in Chandigarh which enables itself with the recent trend while developing its own software and added its own server and LED panel to provide live online classes and class recording facilities our dedication to providing quality teaching can be understood by the limited number of students policy in every batch to have greater interaction with the Teachers..
- Our team is single-mindedly devoted to helping the student with all the requirements including completion of the syllabus on time.
- Taking tests on a weekly, fortnightly, and monthly subject basis, and full-length mock tests.
- Giving the quality of class notes and booklets which have been updated by the R&D team on regular basis.
- Guest lectures by Ex civil servants, senior professors from universities
- Special classes for answering writing for main preparation
- Exclusive interview guidance program by an expert team of faculty
- Our own test series portal for online test preparation.
- Special classes for language are also available
- The advanced one-year schedule will be provided
- + 1 & + 2 integrated courses (foundation course)
- Regular Doubt Sessions
- Daily & Weekly current affairs + current affairs Magazines
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening Batches available (Online/Offline).
Why Choose Divine IAS Academy
Divine IAS Academy is a renowned & Best IAS coaching institute in Chandigarh for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam. The institute is known for its highly qualified and experienced faculty, comprehensive study material, and regular test series and mock tests. They provide individual attention and guidance to students and have good infrastructure and facilities. They also have a good track record of producing successful candidates.
Divine IAS Academy offers various courses for IAS preparation like regular classroom coaching, correspondence courses, test series, and current affairs. They also provide guidance for the interview process and personality development. They have a team of experienced and dedicated faculty members who have themselves cleared the IAS exam and have a good experience in teaching.
Why Chandigarh is best for IAS coaching?
Chandigarh is considered one of the best places for IAS coaching in India. The city has a number of renowned coaching institutes that offer comprehensive training for the IAS exam.
Divine IAS Academy Chandigarh provides you with the best coaching for UPSC (IAS) and State Civil Services like PCS, HCS, HAS/HPAS to various categories of students who are coming from various backgrounds like Arts, Commerce, Medical, B.Tech, Research, etc.
Here are a few reasons why Chandigarh is considered a great place for IAS coaching:
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty: Many of the coaching institutes in Chandigarh have highly qualified and experienced faculty members who have themselves cleared the IAS exam. They are well-equipped to guide and mentor students through the preparation process.
- Comprehensive study material: Many of the coaching institutes in Chandigarh provide comprehensive study material that covers all the topics in the syllabus. This material is designed to help students understand the concepts and prepare effectively for the exam.
- Regular test series and mock tests: Regular test series and mock tests are conducted to help students evaluate their performance and identify areas where they need improvement. This helps students to stay on track and work on their weaknesses.
- Individual attention and guidance: Many of the coaching institutes in Chandigarh provide individual attention and guidance to students. This helps students to clear their doubts and get personalized feedback on their performance.
- Good infrastructure and facilities: Many of the coaching institutes in Chandigarh have good infrastructure and facilities that provide students with a comfortable and conducive environment for learning.
- Proximity to other major cities: Chandigarh is well-connected to other major cities in the region, making it easy for students from surrounding areas to access the coaching institutes.
Chandigarh is considered one of the best places for IAS coaching in India, due to its highly qualified and experienced faculty, comprehensive study material, regular test series and mock tests, individual attention and guidance, good infrastructure and facilities and proximity to other major cities.
How To Get Prepare for IAS Exam 2023
Here is a general strategy for preparing for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus: The IAS exam consists of three stages: the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview. Make sure you are familiar with the topics covered in each stage and the format of the exam.
- Create a study plan: Break down your study schedule by subject and allocate enough time for each topic. Set goals for yourself and stick to your schedule.
- Develop a strong foundation: Start by mastering the basics of each subject. This will help you understand the more advanced concepts later on.
- Stay updated: Keep yourself informed about current affairs and read newspapers and magazines to stay updated on the latest events.
- Practice, practice, practice: Take mock tests and practice papers to familiarize yourself with the format and style of the exam.
- Get help when you need it: If you are having trouble with a particular subject or concept, don’t hesitate to seek help from a teacher, tutor or mentor.
- Stay motivated and positive: The IAS exam is a long and challenging process, but it’s important to stay motivated and positive throughout. Surround yourself with people who support and believe in you.
- Do self-evaluation: Keep track of your progress and evaluate your performance. Identify areas where you need improvement and work on them.
- Take care of yourself: The IAS exam is a long and challenging process, so it’s important to take care of your physical and mental health. Get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly.